Brian Weber DPT, CMFT, FFMT, FAFS, FMR, NG360 GPS, FAAOMPT
Doctor of Physical TherapyFounder
“A high functioning, healthy body is the gateway to living your best life and making lasting memories with the ones you love.
It is a privilege to be able to partner with our clients to help guide them on their unique journey in discovering what they are capable of doing when their body isn’t defined or controlled by pain.”
- Certified Functional Manual Therapist* (CFMT), Institute of Physical Arts
- Fellow Function Manual Therapy* (FFMT), Institute of Physical Arts
- Fellow of Applied Functional Science* (FAFS), Gray Institute
- Functional Manual Reaction (FMR), Gray Institute
- Nike Golf Performance Specialist (NG 360 GPS), Gray Institute
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists (FAAOMPT),
- Associate Faculty – Institute of Physical Art
- Adjunct Faculty, Concordia University, St. Paul (2013-2018)
*Prestigious International Credential
- University of Iowa; Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Winona State University; B.S. Biology (Summa Cum Laude)
Brian grew up on his family’s third generation dairy farm in western Wisconsin. He was active in sports, including high school football, basketball, baseball and college football. It was through his own multiple sports related injuries, subsequent surgeries, and rehabilitation programs that he was introduced to physical therapy and discovered his passion for helping others stay physically healthy, active, and confident.
Brian launched Physical Therapy in 2019 with a vision of providing world-class professional services to Woodbury and the greater Twin Cities Metro Area. His elite credentials, unique training, and advanced skills are distinctive and trusted throughout the region.
Brian enjoys an active lifestyle with his wife Julie and their dog, Moose. Brian enjoys participating in a variety of recreational sports, including hiking, camping, cross country skiing, paddle boarding, kayaking, golfing and fishing.
Shani Johnson PT, DScPT, COMT
“My treatment approach embodies the knowledge that we are uniquely and wonderfully created inside and out. It is a privilege to work with clients in discovering the source of dysfunction and in building a solid foundation to a healthy system, to live life to its fullest!”
- Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist*, North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy (NAIOMT)
- Pelvic health training, APTA, Hermann and Wallace, Barnes
- Chronic Pain
- Kinesio Tape* KT 1 & 2
*Prestigious International Credential
- Doctor of Science in Physical Therapy, Andrews University
- Master of Physical Therapy, University of Iowa
- B.A., Psychology, University of Nebraska
Since becoming a Physical Therapist, Shani has had great fun practicing in a variety of settings including subacute, skilled nursing, transitional, outpatient and women’s health. Most recently, she owned and operated her own outpatient Physical Therapy clinic in Wisconsin for over 18 years.
In addition to seeing patient’s at KINECIO Physical Therapy, Shani is a full time Assistant Professor of Physical Therapy at Concordia University, where she is the lead instructor for the musculoskeletal sequence and developed and teaches the women’s health course. Dr. Johnson has provided advanced clinical education to licensed physical and occupational therapists both locally and nationally. Previously Dr. Johnson served as adjunct faculty for the Physical Therapy program at the College of St. Scholastica in Duluth.
Shani understands the importance of physical therapy integral in the challenges that are ever present in the health care system today. She plays an active role as a member of the APTA, WPTA, Academy of Pelvic Health, Orthopedic, Sports, Educational and the Private Practice Sections.
Humor is part of Shani, so laughter is eminent. She also enjoys outdoor activities, spending time with her husband and two dogs, cooking and textile ‘crafting’.
Shahla Mirbaghri PT, DPT
“My aim is to create an authentic and charismatic relationship with each of my patients and assist in reaching their goals by providing individualized treatment approaches.”
- General Orthopedics & Neuromuscular Conditions
- Sports-related Injury Management
- Acute & Chronic Spine, Upper Extremity, and Lower Extremity Care
- Functional Manual Therapy techniques & Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Women’s and Pelvic Health (Pre and Post Natal, Incontinence, Pelvic Pain)
- Vestibular and Concussion Management
- Concordia University, St. Paul: Doctor of Physical Therapy
- University of Minnesota, Twin-Cities: Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
Dr. Shahla Mirbaghri is passionate about empowering patients with the information and tools they need to feel better and reach their goals. She has completed extensive clinical work in a variety of outpatient orthopedic settings and acute care across the country and gained competencies working with a diverse range of acute and chronic orthopedic conditions and physical abilities.
Shahla believes education regarding diagnosis, prevention and individualized treatment approaches set her patients up for success. She believes in a holistic approach to physical therapy and strives to help her patients gain independence in managing their conditions. She uses a blend of treatment approaches including various manual therapy techniques, neuromuscular re-education, and exercises to maintain mobility and facilitate recovery.
In her spare time, Shahla enjoys staying active by doing yoga, HITT training, biking, and practicing as a 2nd degree blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do. She enjoys spending time with her family, fiancé and golden retriever, Beau.