DR. BRIAN WEBER
Doctor of Physical TherapyFounder
- University of Iowa; Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Winona State University; B.S. Biology (Summa Cum Laude)
Professional Credentials & Certifications
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Certified Functional Manual Therapist* (CFMT), Institute of Physical Arts
- Fellow Function Manual Therapy* (FFMT), Institute of Physical Arts
- Fellow of Applied Functional Science* (FAFS), Gray Institute
- Functional Manual Reaction (FMR), Gray Institute
- Nike Golf Performance Specialist (NG 360 GPS), Gray Institute
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists (FAAOMPT), Institute of Physical Arts
- Associate Faculty – Institute of Physical Art
- Adjunct Faculty, Concordia University, St. Paul (2013-2018)
*Prestigious International Credential
Brian grew up on his family’s third generation dairy farm in western Wisconsin. He was active in sports, including high school football, basketball, baseball and college football. It was through his own multiple sports related injuries, subsequent surgeries, and rehabilitation programs that he was introduced to physical therapy and discovered his passion for helping others stay physically healthy, active, and confident.
Brian launched Physical Therapy in 2019 with a vision of providing world-class professional services to Woodbury and the greater Twin Cities Metro Area. His elite credentials, unique training, and advanced skills are distinctive and trusted throughout the region.
Brian enjoys an active lifestyle with his wife Julie and their dog, Moose. Brian enjoys participating in a variety of recreational sports, including hiking, camping, cross country skiing, paddle boarding, kayaking, golfing and fishing.